Current Location

69 Wellington Street
Luton
LU1
United Kingdom

Keywords

The Luton Yearbook 1914 describes Wellington Street Chapel:

Wellington Street Chapel – Members of the Old Baptist and Union Chapels formed this church, which was started in 1846. Still known as the New Baptist. Seating accommodation for 900.

Staff

  • Minister, Rev F.C. Hughes.
  • Church Secretary, Mr H.C. Rudd, Milton House, Dunstable Road.

Object Location

Author: 

Book navigation pager

Add comment

Log in or register to post comments