Our Lady Help of Christians Church
43 Castle Street
The Luton Yearbook 1914 describes Our Lady Help of Christians Church:
“Our Lady Help of Christians” is the only Roman Catholic Church in Luton. It is situated in Castle Street, will seat about 350, and is built in early English style.
- The Rector is the Rev. Harry O’Connor, who resides in the presbytery adjoining the church.